Offer advice and information about alcohol and drugs, to young people up to the age of 21 years as well as their parents, carers and professionals.
The service offers:
- Bespoke group programmes and targeted and enhanced drug programmes
- Training for professionals
- Training to community’s organisation, religious institutions, and community groups.
- Schools, colleges, pupil referral units alcohol and drug input into PSHE,
- Support, advice and information on school drop down days
- Help and advice on Health Fair and events
Service Contact Tel: 07583 030516